Monday 30 November 2020

We Wish You a Murderous Christmas / Vicki Delany

 

We Wish You a Murderous Christmas (A Year-Round Christmas Mystery #2)We Wish You a Murderous Christmas by Vicki Delany
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A fun little cozy Christmas mystery. It's a nice distraction between more substantial books, one of which is coming up for me. So I was practicing avoidance, basically, plus trying to inspire myself to set up my artificial Christmas tree (that part worked).

Vicki Delany is a good writer, but as I have written before she has a formula for at least two of her series. This Year Round Christmas series is SO similar to her Sherlock Holmes Bookshop Mysteries. These Christmas books were written first, so I guess the Bookshop Mysteries are re-runs or at least reworkings of them. Eventually, I'd like to try some of her other writings to see if they are different.

I’ve rated my reading experience as 3 stars, but maybe 3.3 would match a bit better? Your mileage may vary.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment