Friday 28 August 2020

Preparing for Halloween Bingo

This year Halloween Bingo has moved from Booklikes (which has cratered) to Goodreads. As a result, we are learning how to participate in a new format. I thought I would try to keep track here on my blog as well. The festivities begin on Sunday, August 30th. I have several books lined up for Sunday. Let the games begin!

Here is the lovely bingo card that was created by my friend Christine:



The objective is to read a book corresponding to each square. The folks co-ordinating the game will call a category each day and we attempt to read strategically to attempt to get a bingo. (I usually just aim for a blackout, I admit).

I've chosen a book line up and placed a ton of holds at the library. I'm poised and ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment