Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Teach the Torches to Burn / Christina Dodd

 

5 out of 5 stars 

I absolutely adore this series and Lady Rosaline Montague! Now Princess Rosaline of Verona. I've warmed up to her new husband, Prince Escalus, too. He has gone from the man who tricked her (A Daughter of Fair Verona) to the man Rosie has dutifully chosen (Thus With a Kiss I Die) to the man that she desperately wants to get naked with (Teach the Torches to Burn).

Rosie is juggling a lot of responsibilities: wedding planning, keeping the Montagues and Capulets from shedding each other's blood, supervising the Montague kitchen, plus trying to find private time with her bridegroom. Her patience is wearing thin, especially when it becomes obvious that someone is attempting to poison her. Being who she is, Rosie makes plans.

Another fun romp through fictional Verona. If you haven't yet made the acquaintance of fair Rosline, what are you waiting for? Forsooth, get thee the first book and commence reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment